- Alex the Alpacabot: a virtual real estate agent
- Connecting Brazilian Families with Emergency Government Assistance
- Providing a portal into the Europeana cultural heritage collection
- A Covid-19 information assistant built on an open, multi-lingual data set
- Digital Assistant Robot: Helping ISS Software Hive employees manage leave and visa requests
- Neon: answering questions and solving problems for bank customers
- Albert Heijn's digital assistant provides fast answers to customer questions
- Eva: Supporting learners at Brazil's Virtual School of the Government
- Culture Chatbot: a virtual museum tour guide
- The Doodle Bot helps users coordinate meeting times across teams
- Cooper: automating deployment and other tasks for an engineering team
- Helvetia's assistant handles the entire claims process for bike thefts
- Eddy Travels helps you travel like a pro, via an embedded AI assistant
- Djingo: helping customers with first-line technical troubleshooting
- Dialogue Virtual Clinic guides patients through an AI-assisted medical evaluation
- Hey Sensei: helping Adobe Stock users find the perfect photo
- McAi: taking customers' orders via voice-powered assistant
- Lola: an always-there companion to Synaptitude's brain health program
- Maya: sophisticated automation for insurance claims and customer service
- Tia: providing women's health advice through a HIPAA-compliant interface
- Proxima THEBOTSS: URDU Language chatbot for Covid-19 Information and virtual assistance
- Moltron: educating users about machine learning
- Providing local forest fire updates for California residents
- CBOT: answering questions about the C programming language
- Gliobot: helping glioblastoma patients understand treatment options
- Nora : Providing Education and Updates on COVID-19
- Golfbot: answering questions about golf rules and regulations
- A voice-powered assistant capable of booking salon appointments by phone
- A voice-controlled avatar, powered by Rasa and Raspberry Pi
- Jokebot: fetching jokes and quotes from open APIs
- A Multilingual DemoBot, deployable on Heroku
Providing a portal into the Europeana cultural heritage collection
Meet the Assistant
Europeana collects books, artworks, and music from thousands of European archives, libraries and museums. This digital collection makes important cultural heritage material accessible to visitors across the globe.
The Europeana chatbot was developed by the Culture Chatbot project, led by the Jewish Heritage Network, to increase engagement with the archive through a conversational UI. The chatbot incorporates a knowledge graph and semantic search to uncover connections between records—persons, places, and other entities—allowing the user to search the archive and discover relevant materials using natural language.
The Culture Chatbot supports multiple languages, including Spanish, Italian, English, Dutch, and Polish. The assistant is trained on sample conversations, getting better and better at recognizing user needs and generating natural-sounding responses over time.
Spanish, Italian, English, Dutch, Polish
Initiated in 2015, the Jewish Heritage Network's mission is to offer dedicated solutions and services for the promotion of Jewish cultural heritage.
In 2018 JHN, in partnership with the Jewish Historical Museum in Amsterdam, was awarded grants by the European Commission to build Culture Chatbot, an AI assistant for cultural heritage institutions. JHN is an accredited partner of Europeana, the digital culture platform of the European Commission, for Jewish heritage.